Selasa, 29 November 2011

Hmmm....

heyya,, n Assalamualaikum u guys!
not forgotten,, SALAM HEADPHONE PINK!
well,,, nothing much today,, just a little bit tink-toink here and there...
tapi overall, ntahla,, rase mcam sayu-sendu jer hari ney,, suddenly I felt like missing all my frenz... especially the little lady,, Nasuha Fadhli,, whaiyoooo,, misssing her so much la,,, mom says that she the one that sabar giler dgan diri saia yg boleh dikategorikan sbgai pelik ni,, I think maybe bcoz of we always share our stories together n that make us understand each other,, miss her so much!!!
 (Nasuha)

- I'm sorry if I ever hurt,scold, x layan you..
- Thanks for all your food and drinks.. (especially your yeo's soy drink)
- Thanks for watching me cry, hearing me laugh.. and comfort me always.... (and keeping my secret yg byak  
   gilerrr,, especially pasal Heiji ^_^ )
- and many more (dah x leh diungkapkan lagi byak,, coz it may make me cry,,) and THANKS VERRRYY  MUCH coz being my friend,,,  my company,, and my buddy..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
u're so special to me..

- I know you didn't read this,, but I know you feel it,, deep in your heart,, coz no matter what,, u r my frenzz,
   close one,, n come hell or high water,,  we'll support each other,, until God let us to...
-not forgotten Sabreena n Ummi Adlina too,, they're special in my heart!

ANNNNNDDD

now I realised how painful it is to heartbreaking your own heart,,, it's hard,, but I must done it for my own sake! I can't stand liking someone that won't liking me back for return,, and now I realise that I should enjoying something else right now despite of thinking of him night and day,, forgetting him is not impossible,, right???  I'll prove myself that I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU, BOY!

 but now not anymore!
Bubye!
si HEADPHONE PINK!
p/s: learn to live! ^_^


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan