Rabu, 23 November 2011

It's time for the truth... -.- '

umm...
Assalamualaikum....
heyya!!
salam HEADPHONE PINK!!!
tetiba saia rasa nak buat pengakuan...
setelah membaca my friend's blog,,, n ramai lagi....
bagi membuang rasa ngantuk yang bertandang di kala tgh syok2 buat keje umah BM yg byk gler ni..
yg tlah brjaya menggugat keamanan cuti sekolah saia...
dan saia memerhati bhwa dieorg terrrrrsangatlahhhhhh jujur dlam menulis their post on their blog...
OLEH ITU,,
saia pun nak jujur jugak la :)
although I know that there's no body will read my PINK bloggie...
I know it quite long this time.....
BUT I hope u read it..
carefully...
word by word....
DEAR FRIENDS...
seniors n juniors,,
I'm sorry,,,
I'm not that kind,,, please don't judge me as a 'very good girl' anymore...
I'm just an ordinary girl.. whom right now spending my time with omworks and other stuff...
spending my time with laptop n internets...
chatting with guys on facebook...
shopping this and that at here-and there...
spending my time with thrash things...
and many more...
that I can't reveal to you..
bcoz u'll not excepecting the real me is reallllyyyyyyy doesn't sounds like me at all...
and I really want you to know...
that my fav kaler is PINK...
n right here
I also want to sorry for what I've done to you,, my friends
no matter who u are
girls or guy...
I'm reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
I know that you talk things 'bout me...
I don't care,,,
as long you 4give me...
so let's open a new book...
and help me to become a REAL good girl...
no pretending anymore...
starts all things new k...
love you all....

love you...
si HEADPHONE PINK! :)
p/s: I'm writing this to let you know the true-self of me,, it doesn't mean that I'm tired for being good... I just felt so tired for being such a HYPROCITE.... hope u'll understand...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan